- You can return the product within 14 days of delivery.
- The products are to be returned in original condition and cannot have been used.
- Returned goods from Sweden, Europe and Rest of the World is paid by the customer. Returned products are to be sent as letters or postal packages, and not for COD.
- To avoid any Customs charges please clearly mark the package 'RETURNED GOODS'.
- Please address the returned goods to PAULA MALM AB / beachwear.
- Want to switch to another size of the same product? You can do that, just contact us and we will be happy to help!
- Want to switch to another product? You can do that, just contact us and we will be happy to help!
It is appropriate that the consumer controls the delivery to verify that this is accurate and error free. At the complaint, the customer contacts Paula Beachwear and gives information relevant and the reason for complaint.
You can return the product within 14 days of delivery. The product must be in new condition. If the product is ruined or used the product shall not be refunded. Make sure to include contact information with the return and if possible, please provide us with a tracking number. Paula Beachwear suggests you get a receipt and a package ID for the return from the delivery service, as it makes it easier to follow the return shipment if needed.
Paula Beachwear will make a refund of eligible returns.
Returning A Package
If a returned item is shipped international, please clearly mark the package 'RETURNED GOODS', to avoid any Customs charges. Paula Beachwear is NOT responsible for any return Customs charges made. Any charges incurred are the responsibility of the customer.
Want to switch to another size of the same product?
E-mail us, provide your customer information, and tell us you will send back the product and the size you wish to receive in exchange.
Want to switch to another product?
Return the product you have received and send us an e-mail telling us which product you want instead.
If the product is lost or you, upon receiving, notice that the item has been damaged during transport, you should immediately report this to us.
All enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org